mooc unisa login
A massive open online course (MOOC) Unisa Login (mooc unisa login) is a model for delivering learning content online to any person who wants to take a course, with no limit on attendance.
For many students, the transition to the Unisa study environment is a big and difficult step. To facilitate your first-year journey, Unisa’s Student Retention Unit (SRU) has created the First-Year Experience Massive Open Online Course (FYE MOOC), an instrument that orientates and prepares first-time entering students to successfully undertake their studies at Unisa.
All first-time Unisa applicants must complete the First-Year Experience MOOC. Remember to use your Unisa student number as your user ID when registering on the MOOC platform.
To access the MOOC, please follow these instructions carefully:
1. Go to https://mooc.unisa.ac.za/portal
2. Click on “New Account”. Under user ID, use your Unisa student number.
3. Once you are signed in, click on “Membership” to view the list of sites that can be joined.
4. Click on the “Join link for the UOL009-FYE101_2023” to access the FYE MOOC.
5. Make sure you complete all the assessments located at the end of each session and submit them for grading.
6. Once you have completed UOL009-FYE101_2023, you will need to wait an hour before you can accept your study offer.