Namport Graduate Development Programme 2024
The Namport Graduate Development Programme 2024 seeks to provide graduates with an opportunity to begin their careers as a pathway to employment in an environment that continues their professional development and training under dedicated mentors across the business.
This scheme is specially designed for developing Namport’s Priority Talent Pipeline Pool, in scarce areas, such as Marine, both Navigation and Marine Engineering, Chartered Accountancy and Engineering amongst others.
To enable the development of qualified Marine Pilots and Engineers, Namport facilitates the seagoing time, and all professional certifications required. This programme provides on-the-job training as a pathway to employment and is on average two (2) years.
Embark on a transformative journey that will set you on the path to success, in the available spheres:
• Marine Navigation × 2
• Marine Engineering × 2
• Industrial Engineering × 2
• Chartered Accountancy × 2
• ICT Audit × 1
Requirements: Namport Graduate Development Programme 2024
- Enthusiastic disposition with the right attitude and zeal to learn.
- Final Year Students:
- Must be enrolled at a high institution accredited by the Namibian Qualification Authority (NQA) studying towards a relevant Bachelor’s Degree (NQF Level 7) or Honors Degree (NQF Level 8);
- Demonstrate exceptional academic performance of at least 60%.
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree (NQF Level 7) or Honors Degree (NQF Level 8);
- Qualification should not older than three (3) years
- Willingness and ability to commit to a 24-month employment agreement.
- Student/ Graduate should not be bonded by any contractual obligations with other institutions.
- The duration of the program is twenty-four (24) months and longer.
WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY: 01 NOVEMBER 2023
Namport is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing excellent port services to all seaborne traders, creating sustainable value for all our stakeholders. Young women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested graduates are encouraged to apply by submitting their applications electronically via www.namport.com/careers/
All applications and enquiries should be addressed to the under mentioned:
Learning & Development Coordinator | Namibian Ports Authority | P O Box 361 | Walvis Bay, Namibia | Tel: 064 – 208 2331
Only shortlisted students will be contacted. No hand delivered, emailed, or faxed applications will be considered.