Deadline: Tuesday 18 July 2023
NASI iSPANI 2.0 Gauteng Roads and Transport 6000 job opportunities 2023
The NASI iSPANI 2.0 Gauteng Roads and Transport has 6000 job opportunities available for various Roads Maintenance activities.
Stipend: R3080,00 per month
Duration: 24 Months
Applications open Wednesday, 05 July 2023 and close on Tuesday 18 July 2023, Applications to be submitted online on the professional job center website: https://jobs.gauteng.gov.za
Alternatively, applications can be submitted at the following offices:
- Krugersdorp Regional office, 97 Fourth street, Krugersdorp North
- Benoni Regional Office: (R29) Main Reef Road, Van Rhyn-Benoni
- Koedoespoort Regional Office: Michael Brink Street, Tshwane
- Vereeniging Regional Office: Lager Street, Vereeniging
- Heidelberg Regional Office: Station Road 1, Heidelberg
- Bronkhorstspruit Regional Office: No. 2 Industrial Cresent Road, Bronkhorstspruit
- Derdepoort Regional Office: 326 JR, Baviaanspoort Road, Derdepoort
General workers per corridor:
West Rand: Ref: 2023/22
Ekurhuleni: Ref: 2023/23
Tshwane: Ref: 2023/24
Sedibeng Ref: 2023/25 City of Joburg Ref: 2023/26
- South African residents with no criminal record
- Grade 10 education
- Submit stamped proof of address: Interest in Roads Maintenance.
Unemployed youth, Women, People with disabilities and military veterans are encouraged to apply.
The application must include a comprehensive curriculum vitae and Certified Copy of Identity Document.
Those who had previously applied in the Nasi Ispani recruitment programme will be considered for these posts
For enquiries call 011 355 7125 or 012 310 2444 during office hours