Deadline: 01 July 2023 at 16:30
nedbank learnership 2023
Applications are now open for the Nedbank Learnership 2023 for persons with Matric to apply for a yes youth learnership opportunity at Nedbank South Africa.
Nedbank is aware of how important youth are to the development of the economy and nation. Nedbank is investing in our kids as part of the YES program as part of living our purpose by giving them meaningful work experience chances. Participants will become more competitive on the formal job market once they complete the YES program.
- Fulfil either a sales, service, or administrative role and look for opportunities to promote our products.
- Engage with clients through various channels like email, phone, and SMS.
- Show passion and drive when interacting with our clients.
- Live the Nedbank values of integrity, respect, accountability, and being people-centred and client-driven.
- Help your team be effective by delivering on your duties.
- Ensure continuity and team success by participating, contributing, and sharing knowledge with your team.
- be between 18 and 29 years old.
- South African citizen by birth with a valid South African identity card or document; and
- have a matric certificate (Grade 12 National Senior Certificate)