Nelson Mandela Fidel Castro Medical Programme 2024 intake
Depart of Health Gauteng invites all Prospective students from disadvantaged communities to apply for the Nelson Mandela Fidel Castro Medical Programme 2024 intake in studying Medicine in Cuba.
- Candidates must have a university entrance Grade 12 with minimum level 4 of pass marks in the following subjects: Physical Science, Maths, Biology/Life Sciences and English.
- Applicants must be South African citizens and permanently residing in Gauteng must have matriculated in Gauteng.
- Must be between the age of 18-30 years.
Application forms are available online and from Gauteng Department of Health facilities and District Health Services Offices.
NB: The application forms should be accompanied by the Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the following documents:
Two (2) certified copies of:
- Birth Certificate
- Identification document – (applicant and parents/guardians ID)
- National Senior Certificate (Matric)
- Proof of income (Payslips) of both parents or guardians – (sworn affidavits for those without proof of income/unemployed)
- Proof of residence validated by the Ward Councillor and Municipality Bill.
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Gauteng Department of Health | 2nd Floor Room 209 | 45 Commissioner Street, Life Centre Building Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2107
Enquiries: Ms. Rebecca Moema 082 848 1594 | Ms Julia Zwane 083 496 9252 | Ms Mapula Motaung 082 737 7130
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you have not heard from the Department within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE – 30 NOVEMBER 2023
Nelson Mandela Fidel Castro (NMFC) Medical Training Programme Application form.pdf