NSF Learnership Opportunity at Esayidi Tvet College – 2023
The NSF Learnership Opportunity at Esayidi Tvet College is a funded Community House Building Learnership that will commence in January next year at the Harding Community Development Center.
The NSF (National Skills fund) jointly with Esayidi TVET College are recruiting beneficiaries for a learnership opportunity for the improvement of skills within the field of Building Construction.
Opportunities exist for the following qualification at the Harding Campus:
- Learnership: Community House Building.
- NQF 2
- A completed Grade 12 qualification.
- Commitment to full 1 year of training.
- Aptitude in the field of building construction would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Unemployed youth within the age of (18-35)
- Currently not registered with any Training Institution
Preference will be given to:
Candidates who have never registered in any of the higher education and training institutions and has never registered for any learnership or apprenticeship programme.
Applicants must submit the following documents as part of their application:
- A comprehensive 2-page Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of the grade 12 certificate
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Proof of Residence (Must be a resident from within the UGU District)
How to Apply
All applications are to be hand-delivered in a sealed envelope and addressed as follows:
Drop off points:
Esayidi TVET College Sizanani Skills Development Center 619 Ray Nkonyeni Road GAMALAKHE, 4249
Esayidi TVET College
Corner Livingstone St & Balance St
CLOSING DATE: 24 November 2023
Enquiries: Miss Silindile Mavundla on 039 940 5287
Please note that this is a learning programme and not an employment opportunity. Successful candidates must be willing to travel for learning and work experience. People with disabilities may apply, however the physical nature of this learnership must be taken into consideration before application.
Issued by: Esayidi TVET College