PathCare Namibia Learnership Programme 2023
The PathCare Academy invites responsible and respectable individuals who possess a well-developed work ethic and who are responsive to customer needs to apply for the Medical Technician Programme OR Phlebotomy Learnership programme commencing in 2022.
PathCare is a partnership of pathologists in private practice across Southern Africa that has been assisting doctors and healthcare professionals determine and confirm diagnoses since 1922. We are registered with the HPCNA (Health Professions Council of Namibia) and all our laboratories are SANAS accredited.
Key Competency Requirements – PathCare Namibia Learnership Programme 2023
- STUDENT MEDICAL TECHNICIAN specific requirements: Grade 12 pass with mathematics C AND physical science/life science/biology C grade and English D grade
- PHLEBOTOMY LEARNERSHIP specific requirements: Grade 12 pass with mathematics C AND physical science/life science/biology C grade and English D grade
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Read, write and understand basic Afrikaans
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work under pressure and study rigorously
- Possess a well-developed work ethic
- Willing to collect and/or process blood and body products
- Ability to provide excellent service and be responsive to customer needs
- Willingness to work shifts and after hours as required
The competitive selection process will include:
- Screening of applications and academic results
- Selected candidates will be shortlisted and invited to undergo proficiency tests
- Highest scoring candidates on the above will be invited to attend panel interviews.
It is specifically brought to the attention of interested persons that only those candidates who fully comply with the application instructions, score the highest in the competitive testing and interview processes, and who are deemed most suitable will be selected.
Theoretical and practical training will take place at the Pathcare Academy in good wood Cape Town as well as in Windhoek
How to Apply – PathCare Namibia Learnership Programme 2023
Individuals who meet the criteria and are interested in applying for a place on this programme should send their CV as well as their Grade 12 certificates to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are required to be in possession of a Passport as well as a national matric certificate. A certified copy of a matric certificate will be required to be submitted with the application.
Please note: Candidates are to carefully note the specific requirements listed for each programme before selecting only ONE of the two programmes advertised i.e. Medical Technician Programme OR Phlebotomy Learnership.
Only the first application received from an applicant will be considered and applicants will unfortunately not be permitted to apply for both programmes.
By applying for this position, your application will be subject to verification checks of your driver’s licence, ID document, qualifications, credit and criminal checks if required. Candidates must be willing to participate in a rigorous evaluation
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 25th October