Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU) Career Opportunities 2023
Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU) invites applications from qualified Ugandans who fully meet the required job specifications and with the right personal attributes to occupy the following positions in the Authority’s established structure.
The Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU) is a statutory body established under Section 9 of the Petroleum (Exploration, Development and Production) Act 2013, and in line with the National Oil and Gas Policy for Uganda which was approved in 2008. The mandate of the Authority is to monitor and regulate the exploration, development, and production, together with the refining, gas conversion, transportation, and storage of petroleum in Uganda.
This includes ensuring that petroleum operations in Uganda are carried out in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, statutes, and in line with international best practice for the petroleum industry.
The Petroleum Authority of Uganda now invites applications from qualified Ugandans who fully meet the required job specifications and professional qualifications and with the right personal attributes to occupy the following positions in the Authority’s established structure.
1. Petroleum Engineer-Production (1 post)
2. Geologist Reservoir (1 post)
3. Officer License Compliance (1 post)
4. Operations & Compliance Officer (1 post)
5. Environment Officer -Monitoring (1 post)
6. Petroleum Officer -Refining (1 post)
7. Safety Officer Standards (1 post)
8. Social Affairs Officer (1 post)
9. National Content Officer-Manpower Regulation and NOGTR (1 post)
HOW TO APPLY – Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU) Career Opportunities 2023
APPLICATION DEADLINE – Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU) Career Opportunities 2023
1. ONLY online applications via the website will be considered. Applications submitted by e-mail will not be accepted.
2. Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents only e.g., Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level, and O-level certificates basic qualifications as stated in the job advertisement
3. Academic documents for the successful candidates will be vetted, and background checks conducted before they are considered for appointment into the Authority.
4. Only short-listed and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
5. All appointments shall be subject to a probationary period of not more than six months and subsequent confirmation in service will be based on satisfactory performance of the individual.
6. Please forward any enquiries regarding this advert to firstname.lastname@example.org or call telephone number +256 313231500.
“PAU is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any money to any applicant for employment in its Service”