PNG Forest Products Electrical Engineers Recruitment 2023
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS are needed for PNG Forest Products based in Papua New Guinea. PNG Forest Products is the industry leader in Engineered Wood Products and has been building a better future for PNG through sustainable manufacturing practices since 1954.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS Candidate qualifications:
- PHYSICALLY FIT.
- BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.
- 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN CONSTRUCTION/POWER PLANTS.
- OVERSEES THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTRICAL PROJECTS AND PROVIDES MAINTENANCE PLANNING SUPPORT.
- DESIGNS AND MAINTAINS THE ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE AND PREPARES MANAGEMENT REPORTS TO PROVIDE DETAILED UPDATES ON ALL EXISTING AND PLANNED ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING PROJECTS.
- SKILLED IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT, ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE, HIGH VOLTAGE SWITCHING, REGULATORY COMPLIANCE ETC.
- KNOWLEDGEABLE IN AUTOCAD AND OTHER ELECTRICAL SOFTWARES.
- KNOWS HOW TO READ ELECTRICAL DIAGRAMS AND DRAWINGS.
- GOOD ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
FOR PAPUA NEW GUINEA
SUBMIT AUTHENTIC DOCUMENTS ONLY.
How to Apply
There are 4 ways to apply:
1. Walk in at the IPAMS office from Tuesdays to Wednesdays, 8:30 am to 2:30 pm to submit your application;
2. Go to https://www.ipams.com and apply using the Job Seekers page; or
3. download the IPAMS Mobile app for free via Apple Store or Google Play and apply; or
4. email your CV and initial requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: NAME/PNGWOOD
Interested applicants may send their applications to email@example.com