PNP Inland Northern & Gauteng Workplace Experience Programme 2023
PNP is looking for talented Learners, who share our values and are keen to learn from our very skilled and experience team of professionals.
Pick n Pay have exciting opportunities for determined, focused and dedicated individuals who wish to apply for Hospitality, Marketing, Business Admin, HR Workplace Experience Programme learnership positions in the retail industry.
Candidates need to demonstrate professional values and attitudes; and the ability to integrate acumen and technical competence with each area of the value creation process. Pick n Pay Learnerships are one of gateways to identifying and growing our future leaders. By enabling you to gain some valuable, experience across a range of disciplines, our development opportunities will also ensure you achieve the professional and personal experience required to further your career and reach your full potential.
- Available to complete an 18 month Learnership
- N6 Hospitality, Marketing, Business Admin, HR
- Certified copy of ID – attached to the application
- Certified Copy of N6 certificate – attached to the application
Duties & Responsibilities
- Candidates need to demonstrate professional values and attitudes;
- The ability to integrate acumen and technical competence with each area of the value creation process.
- Competency based interview to assess above requirements
- Short-listed applicants may be subjected to relevant assessments
|Job Title||Unemployed – TVET – Workplace Experience Programme (18 Months) – PNP Inland Northern & Gauteng|
|Job Type Classification||Learnership|
|Division / Region||PnP Inland Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||PNP Inland Northern & Gauteng|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Country||South Africa|