Presidential Digital Talent Internship Programme 2023-2024
The ICT Authority invites suitable recent university graduates to apply for the Presidential Digital Talent Internship Programme 2023-2024 Cohort VIII Intake. Through this transformative initiative, the Government is looking for young talented Kenyans with passion for ICT and Public Service to undergo a structured 12-month internship programme in both the public and private sector.
Internship Objective: The objective of the program is to develop and prepare young ICT graduates to take up employment and entrepreneurship opportunities that come up in the ICT as well as other sectors. The program provides participants an excellent opportunity to gain workplace experience, expand knowledge, mentorship and build professional networks in the areas of: Network & Digital Infrastructure (150), Software Development & Al (100), Information Security (50), Multimedia (Graphic Design) & Digital Marketing (50), and Data Analytics (50).
Eligibility – Presidential Digital Talent Internship Programme 2023-2024
1. Applicants MUST have graduated and attained First or Upper Second-Class Honors (or the equivalent) from a recognized institution in the last two years (from Jan 2021).
2. If waiting graduation (till Dec 2023), MUST provide a recommendation/reference letter signed & stamped by the university indicating First or Upper Second-Class Honors to be awarded.
3. Recent graduates in BSc. ICT or Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication, Software) – The graduates must have thorough knowledge in the core areas of specialization; Network & Digital Infra- structure, Software Development & AL, Information Security, Multimedia (Graphic Design) & Digital Marketing, and Data Analytics. The Applicant may be required to demonstrate technical competences on their core of specialization prior to the interview.
4. MUST be a Kenyan youth between 21 to 29 years of age and unemployed
5. Should NOT have undertaken any other Internship program in the government.
6. Applicants should be willing and ready to be deployed in any government organization (MCDAs) within the 47 counties on full time basis from 8:00am – 5:00pm.
7. Females, persons with disability and graduates from ASAL regions are encouraged to apply.
Applications Procedure: Presidential Digital Talent Internship Programme 2023-2024
8. Interested applicants MUST complete the online application form via: https://digitalent.go.ke/ and attach relevant documents as indicated in the form
9. Incomplete applications will not be considered and
10. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend the interviews.
Application Deadline: TUESDAY MIDNIGHT, 3rd October, 2023.
For further enquiries please contact: email@example.com