PSIRA South Africa Internship Programme 2024
The Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) with its head office in Centurion is the statutory body regulating the private security industry in South Africa.
PSIRA South Africa is looking for dynamic experienced and suitably qualified professionals to take up the following challenging position. It is the intention of the Authority to promote representivity through the filling of this position.
Risk Management Internship (Duration: 12 Months
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME STIPEND: NQF 6 stipend R 5 000; NQF 7 stipend R6 000; NQF 8 stipend R 7 000
Requirements: Grade 12 and BCom, BTech, or National Diploma in Risk Management, Internal Auditing, Accounting or equivalent.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through PSIRA’s online system at www.psira.co.za or send a comprehensive CV accompanied by certified copies of qualifications together with covering letter for the attention of the Senior Manager: Human Capital Management, Private Bag X817, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to 420 Witch Hazel Avenue, Block B Office Park 2, Highveld Ext 70. The full version of the job advert is obtainable from the aforesaid website under the Careers folder.
Closing date for applications: 09 November 2023.
- No faxed applications will be accepted, and short-listed candidates may be required to write competency tests as part of the selection processes.
- In case where more information is required, short-listed candidates may be asked to provide portfolio of evidence.
- PSIRA reserves the right to conduct additional verifications on credentials and employment history of an applicant besides those that are indicated on the application documents.
- Applicants who have not been contacted on/before 31 January 2024 must consider their applications as being unsuccessful.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are part of the designated groups including applicants with disabilities
- As part of the recruitment process, we will have to process your personal information. Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA), provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination, and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner. PSIRA wishes to advise you that we respect every personal information, and we wish to assure you that we have taken appropriate, reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal information and we shall not and have not processed your personal information other than for purposes for which it was collected