PYDA Wine Practitioner Programme 2024
Join the PYDA Wine Practitioner Programme 2024. There are only 50 available places.! The Pinotage Youth Development Academy (PYDA) prepares brilliant, formerly underprivileged South Africans aged 18 to 25 for careers in FMCG, wine sales and marketing, digital economy, and allied areas.
- You will explore the fascinating world of wine, gain sought-after technical skills, and develop and grow as a person.
- We believe in learning by doing. In addition to dynamic classroom sessions, you will be out there in the real world, acquiring hands-on experience through rewarding work placements.
- You will leave well-prepared for the professional world and ready to thrive in all aspects of life.
- You are motived to improve your life and make a difference in society
- You are between the ages of 18 and 25
- You are you in possession of a valid South African ID
- You have a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- You are able to communicate in English
- You are currently unemployed or in casual/seasonal/temporary employment
- You are able to commute to our Stellenbosch campus on a daily basis
- You are you from an historically disadvantaged community
- You are able to demonstrate financial need
- You are able to commit yourself to full-time formal learning for an entire year
How to Apply – PYDA Wine Practitioner Programme 2024
If you meet the requirements, apply by submitting the following documents:
- Letter of Motivation (Describe yourself and tell us why you should be selected)
- Updated CV, including contactable references
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your Grade 12 (or equivalent) certificate
Email your documents to email@example.com by no later than 3 November 2023.
Programme starts 5 February 2024.
Application deadline: 3 November 2023