Deadline: 10th July, 2023
RETTI Intensive in-person Scholarship Course 2023
Renewable Energy Technology Training Institute (RETTI) is happy to open a call for applications for the intensive in-person Scholarship course – Solar, Power, Systems, Installation and Employability Program, a comprehensive hands-on training opportunity open to residents of Ajah Lagos or its Environs.
RETTI is collaborating with West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) to bring you this important training for 35 select youths aged 25 – 40 years, who are interested in learning about how to design, install a solar system and be employable in the solar industry.
- Aged 25 – 40 years
- Resident of Etiosa LGA (In Ajah or Nearby)
- Must demonstrate seriousness to learn and be able to attend the 2 weeks in person training and commit to the program, any missed class, will lead to disqualification and that slot will be given to a more serious person.
- Training is fully funded by our partners – West Africa Vocational Education, West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE), and is at no cost to beneficiaries We will Select the people who meet the requirements.
- Inducted into the Solar Entrepreneurs Association for continuous mentorship and announcement of job opportunities
- World class training standard using ECEREE-approved curriculums
- Receive a complete training package for after study
- Beneficiaries receive solar safety gear for their own use
- Beneficiaries start their own solar businesses
- Beneficiaries will use certificates as proof of training to gain employment with solar companies
- Beneficiaries Receive framed certificates
- Lunch / Refreshments provided.
LOCATION; AJAH, Lagos.
Graduation and Certifications – 29th July 2023 ALL SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED BY PHONE FOR A BRIEF INTERVIEW and will be called again if selected. All learning materials such as writing material, textbooks, practical equipment, and safety gear will be provided for each participant for the training purpose. YOU DO NOT NEED TO COME WITH ANYTHING. Just your passion and willingness to LEARN and to COMMIT to the program.
This training would cover the essentials of solar installation and maintenance as well as employability skills that are essential in getting and staying on a job.
Limited spots are available, so register today via this link- https://lnkd.in/dZxi8RrB