Deadline: 31st July 2023
Rwanda Midwifery Students Association (RMSA) Membership and Registration 2023
Rwanda Midwifery Students Association (RMSA) is an association of students midwives in Rwanda currently operating in University of Rwanda, Huye Campus. We are aimed at ensuring that we have a healthy mother, infants, adolescents and promoted midwifery profession in Rwandan community
Are you passionate about advancing midwifery and improving maternal healthcare in Rwanda? Here’s your chance to make a difference!
Be part of the movement transforming maternal care in Rwanda. Join RMSA today and unlock a world of opportunities in midwifery!
Some benefits of being registered as a member of Rwanda Midwifery Students Association:
1. Full participation in RMSA activities according to Annual action plan
2. Registered members will receive different opportunities like attending trainings related to our programs, Community outreaches and other activities.
3. RMSA Members gain an opportunity to learn different extracurricular skills like Concept note writing, leadership skills and communication skills.
4. RMSA members gain certificate of being a member of RMSA in that year.
5. Being a member of RMSA gives you an opportunity to join the RMSA Committee.
Requirements to be registered in Rwanda Midwifery Students Association (RMSA)
1. Being an undergraduate midwife student
2. Willing and passionate in research and evidence – based practices either with or without research basic skills.
3. Being committed to participate towards the achievement of RMSA Vision and mission
4. Being able and willing to follow rules and regulations of RMSA
5. Accurately completing the registration form by providing all the required details.
6. Payment of the registration fees