SAA Pricing and Revenue Management Internship Opportunities 2023 – SAA230810-1
The SAA Pricing and Revenue Management Internship Opportunities 2023 with reference Number SAA230810-1 is a unique opportunity to gain business skills in the aviation industry. South African Airways (SAA) provide interns with valuable work experience for a limited period (one year / 12 months). Apart from practical hands-on work experience and in-depth knowledge gained, they benefit from exposure to the world of work and the aviation environment in particular.
Closing Date: 2023/08/28
Reference Number: SAA230810-1
Job Title: Pricing and Revenue Management Internship
Business Unit: Network Planning & Revenue Management
Job Type: Internship
Location – Country South Africa
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Town / City: Kempton Park
South African Airways (SAA) in conjunction with the Transport Education Training Authority (TETA) is committed to training and skills development for the benefit of the youth of South Africa.
Our National Carrier would like to offer an exciting Internship opportunity to any qualifying youth between the age of 21 and 35 to enhance their skills and to help them to unleash their full potential.
- A detailed development plan will be completed with various key deliverables.
- People living with disabilities are encourage to apply.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Statistics or Business Studies at NQF level 7 will be essential
- MS Office Applications will be essential
Knowledge and Skills for the SAA Pricing and Revenue Management Internship Opportunities 2023 – SAA230810-1
- Display business understanding
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Highly motivated, openness for challenges and good team spirit
- High achievement orientation
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Telephone etiquette
- Acts with integrity and values confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Candidates must be prepared to work in any business area where skills are required
Additional Information for the SAA Pricing and Revenue Management Internship Opportunities 2023 – SAA230810-1
- This is a limited period of 12 months training contract
- After the successful completion of the 12 months internship contract, Interns may apply for available vacant positions at SAA
- However, being part of the 12 months SAA Internship Programme does not guarantee permanent employment at SAA
- SAA is committed to Employment Equity and appointments will be made in this context. Applications will be subject to reference, criminal and credit checks as well as psychometric assessments if applicable
- Must be a South African national and holder of a valid South African identity document
- Must be between the age of 21-35
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply