SACPCMP: Vacancy 2023 – Registration Administrator
The South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP) is a juristic person established by section 2 of the Project and Construction Management Professions Act (Act No.48 of 2000) which provides for statutory professional certification, registration and regulation of Project and Construction Management Professions in order to protect public interest.
Position: Registration Administrator (5 Years Fixed Term)
Providing administrative support in the deployment of Registration mandates in professional, timely and effective a manner.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Administrate business streams for SACPCMP Operations as directed by registration Coordinator
- Conduct preassessments and update profiles
- Administrate online applications
- Update the profiles and manage the status correctly in line with job functions
- Administer and coordinate the examinations and interviews of the applicants
- Produce and process the list of applicants eligible for certificates on weekly basis
- Check and ensure that the applicants who paid and have uploaded the relevant documents are processed in time
- Respond to the queries of the applicants and to provide the assistance when is needed
- Provide administrative support to the Coordinator on any matter relating to Registration
- Assist the walk-in clients with registration advise
- Query Management
- Development of weekly Registration reports
- Grade 12
- Any Diploma in Administration or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year experience
- Computer literacy
This position will be reporting to the Registration Coordinator
Closing date: 6 November 2023
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACPCMP reserves the right to make appointments or not.
Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for.
Please submit your CV and certified copies of your qualifications to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address: Erasmusrand, Pretoria