Sanlam Group YES Learnership Programme 2024 for South Africans
Applications are now open for the Sanlam Group YES Learnership Programme 2024. Young, passionate, and active individuals from the targeted categories have a rare opportunity with Sanlam Group to receive real-world work experience in a corporate setting and earn a national qualification. In order to build a talent pipeline in our company, our learnership is an integral aspect of our young talent strategy and flows directly into our YEP (Youth Empowerment Programme). Successful and high-performing learners are kept permanently for junior level employment after the learnership through a targeted growth journey.
The Sanlam Group YES Learnership Programme 2024 offers:
• A 12-month contract
• A monthly allowance and financial assistance for study purposes
• A national qualification (Certificate in Wealth Management, NQF level 4)
• On the job training and assessment
• Continuous coaching and mentoring
• A portfolio of working and learning evidence
What exactly will you do?
- Acquire knowledge of company products, services and operational processes and systems
- Attend classroom-based lessons
- Complete practical onsite training
- Assemble a Portfolio of Evidence to submit to InSeta
- Fill out logbooks for workplace-based learning
- Pass and complete the required level in formative and summative assessments
- Carry out tasks and duties as contracted with your manager
Minimum Requirements for the Sanlam Group YES Learnership Programme 2024
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must not be currently employed
- Be aged between 18 and 35 years
- Must have passed Grade 12 Mathematics / Mathematics Literacy / Accounting and English with 50%
- Must have a good command of English (read, write and speak fluently)
- Be willing to commit to complete the 12-month Programme, which includes a full qualification
- Have a clear criminal and credit record
- Have reliable transport
- Be motivated to be educated and developed
- Show initiative and work independently
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to manage self-study and assignments
- Have excellent time-management
- Have a Go-Getter attitude
Cultivates Innovation by creating new and better ways for the organisation to be successful.
Client Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Resilience – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
How To Apply for the Sanlam Group YES Learnership Programme 2024
Please apply online on the Sanlam Careers site and attach the following compulsory documents:
- Comprehensive CV (please ensure your CV is updated)
- South African ID and Matric Certificate
NB: Your application will be automatically disqualified if any of the above documents are outstanding.