SEO Africa International Internship Programme 2023
Are you an undergrad looking to get international internship exposure?
SEO Africa has redesigned its international programme (Summer Internships). You’ll get coaching and guidance throughout our partners’ selection process once selected!
Selected candidates will be provided with tailored assistance and training throughout the summer internship selection process of Jefferies, Bank of America and Goldman Sachs.
Benefits – SEO Africa International Internship Programme 2023
- A step-by-step, tailored guide and support at each stage of the selection process of our highlighted partner firms to ensure you submit a compelling application and give an impressive interview
- Training and guidance from SEO Africa’s Training and Development Team, as well as, global training firms specializing in this field
- Receive insight and support from internship alumni from these companies
Eligibility Criteria for the SEO Africa International Internship Programme 2023
- An African undergraduate studying in any country in Africa and graduating in the year 2025.
- Have demonstrable interest for the division you are applying to (Investment Banking, Technology[Engineering], Global Markets, etc).
- Yet to apply for the Summer Internship Programmes of these firms; Jeferries, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs.
- An Academic Standing of First Class or Second Class Upper.
SEO Africa is a non-profit leadership development organization created to select, train, mentor and provide corporate access to university students with the highest potential, and in the process develop a network of future leaders across Africa.
Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO) was founded as a non-profit in 1963 as one of New York City’s first mentoring programmes for underprivileged high school students. It aimed to provide personal and educational development for students from minority ethnic groups by means of sustained support and coaching.
In 1980, SEO established a Career Programme in New York to provide summer internship opportunities to university students at investment banks on Wall Street. Subsequent internship programmes have been developed in management consulting, corporate law, marketing, human resources, accounting, technology, and non-profit.
SEO now has over 19,000 alumni residents in over 48 different countries.