Seriti Engineering Learnership Programme 2024
Seriti invites qualified South Africans to apply for its Engineering Learnership Programme 2024. When applying, please submit a PDF version of your CV together with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of your ID, Drivers and qualifications.
- New Vaal Colliery
- Entry Level
Company primary industry
- Mining and Metals
Job functional area
Job Description – Seriti Engineering Learnership Programme 2024
When applying, please submit a PDF version of your CV together with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of your ID, Drivers and qualifications.
ENGINEERING LEARNERSHIP EXTERNAL (18.2): NEW VAAL COLLIERY, FREE STATE
Disciplines you can apply for:
You will need:
- Grade 12 Mathematics (not literacy) & Science with a Minimum E symbol, with the two N2 trade related subjects or
- Minimum N2 with relevant 4 trade related subjects
- Trade theory in the relevant trade applied for:
- Fitter (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Theory)
- Boilermaker (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating and Structural Steel Drawing, Plater Trade Theory)
- Minimum Symbol E (40%) (subjects with F symbols will not be accepted)
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter
- Be able to identify faults without supervision
- A valid K53 driver’s license
- Must be in possession or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
- Certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and ID Document must be attached to all applications. (certification within a 3-month period)
- Please indicate which trade you are applying for
- No criminal record
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed
Advantageous: Seriti Engineering Learnership Programme 2024
- Experience in the Mining Sector
- Locality of applicant
Ref No: NVC105/23GS – 18.2
Closing date: 03 November 2023
Please use Google Chrome as default browser when applying to enable the attachment of documents.
A CV with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of relevant qualifications, together with ID document & valid driver’s license must be accompanied with your application.
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets.
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.
Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.