SPAR North Rand Graduate Placement Programme 2023-2024
The Graduate Placement Programme (Internship) 2023 has opened, SPAR North Rand will be sourcing 10 Graduates that have completed relevant qualifications from Higher Education and Training Institutions (HETI).
Industry: FMCG & Supply Management
Job category: Graduate
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Remuneration: Market Related
EE position: Yes
- Matric plus a relevant Diploma/Degree
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and dependable
- Willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail.
- Administrative skills
- Willingness to embrace SPAR values: Passion, Family, and Entrepreneurship
- Supply Chain/Logistics Management
- Real Estate Management/Property Management
- Financial Accounting/Management
- Information Technology
- Human Resources Management Marketing
- Project Management
SPAR North Rand is an equal opportunity employer. All positions are placed in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity Plan.
How to Apply – SPAR North Rand Graduate Placement Programme 2023-2024
All applications are to be submitted through the Careers Site and Pnet. Please refrain from calling the Distribution Centre (DC) or emailing applications directly.
- The SPAR Group LTD, with its head offices at 22 Chancery Lane in Pinetown, is collecting this information to enable us to facilitate your application and /or assess your suitability for the advertised position. This information will be used for this purpose only and disposed of thereafter, unless you consent to the information being retained for marketing purposes.
- Where shortlisted, your information will be retained for a period of 3 months and disposed of immediately thereafter if you are unsuccessful in your application. Where employment is offered, it will be retained as part of your employee portfolio and secured accordingly.
- This information is given to us, by you, voluntarily and of your own free will.
- If you do not wish to provide us with this information, are unable to do so, or object to it being used, it will result in the disqualification of your application.
- In the course of the recruitment process, and for matters related to your application only, we may share your information with third parties.
- You have the right to access this information while in our possession and make corrections if necessary.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint via email with the office of the Information Regulator, at complaints.IR@justice.gov.za, if you are unhappy with the manner in which we deal with your information.
By submitting your application, you hereby declare your understanding of the aforementioned information and consent to the processing of your information in accordance with the Act, as well as the processing of any further personal information requested by us in the future including but not limited to, banking details, criminal history and credit reports /financial history information.”