srd sassa status check
Have you submitted an application for the sassa r350 grant and are you still awaiting a response? below is a srd sassa status check.
srd sassa status check
Here is how to check Sassa srd.sassa.gov.za application status / srd sassa status check:
- STEP 1: Go to sassa Srd status check online URL here https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- STEP 2: Enter ID number and your cellphone number
- STEP 3: Then click “Submit” to check your Sassa srd status
- STEP 4: Check your Sassa status online
The application outcome is evaluated in 30-90 days for all other SASSA social awards. The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) claims that it is impossible to examine the status of these permanent social subsidies online.
srd sassa grant status meaning
- Application Complete: This means that your Sassa SRD re-application was complete and Sassa will verify your Sassa SRD R350 Grant. To check your verification and sassa SRD status check for r350 payment dates, visit Sassa SRD website.
- Bank Details Pending: This means that Sassa received your reapplication but no banking details or preferences were received. To fix this, you are required to submit your banking details via the Sassa SRD website.
- Reapplication Pending: Sassa explained that reapplication pending means that no re-application was received. You need to submit your grant application via the Sassa SRD website.
- Period Pending: Sassa status pending means that Sassa received your application and verification of the application is still pending. Check back your Sassa status on the SASSA SRD status check portal for an update.
- Period Approved: This means that your application was approved for the period. You should check the pay day field for an indication of when you will receive their money. If no pay day value is provided, no Sassa payment has been processed as yet.
- Period Declined: This means that your grant application was declined for the period and the reason is provided. You need to submit a request for reconsideration via the SRD DSD website should you feel that the reason is invalid.
- Canceled: This means that your grant has been cancelled. If you wish to reinstate the grant, you may do so on the Sassa SRD website. Perform SRD Status Check after.
srd sassa declined status after status check
Your SRD Grant may have been declined for a variety of reasons, according to SASSA. Unfortunately, there is nothing more you can do if your Sassa grant application status reads refused after you have submitted an appeal and your application was once again rejected.
Following are the explanations for the rejection of your SASSA SRD application:
- alternative_income_source_identified: this means that applicant had funds flowing into their bank account more than the specific income threshold for that specific period. August 2021 – March 2022 = R595, April 2022 – July 2022 = R350 and August 2022 – March 2023 = R624.
- Indentity_verfication_failed: this means that personal details provided during their SRD grant application did not match their details according to the Department Of Home Affairs.
- Existing_sassa_grant: this means that the applicant is receiving another grant from Sassa.
- Debtor: This means that the applicant was paid the R350 grant for months when they didn’t qualify. The applicant will only receive new SASSA SRD grant payments wants they pay back the money they received previously when they did not qualify for the SASSA SRD grant.
- Nsfas_registered: this means that Sassa detected that the applicant is receiving funds from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (Nsfas) during the period of consideration.
- uif_registered: this means that Sassa detected that the applicant is registered with the Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) during the period of consideration.
- Gov_payrol_registered: this means the applicant was in the employment of a government institution during the period of consideration.
- age_outside_range(>60): this means the applicant does not qualify for the SRD as they qualify for the older persons grant.
- age_outside_range(<18): this means the applicant does not qualify for the SRD grant as they qualify for the child support grant.
- Deceased record on DHA: this means the client was registered as deceased on the Department of Home Affairs website during the period of consideration.
How to Apply For Reconsideration
Here’s How To Submit A Reconsideration Request Online:
- Go to https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reconsideration
- Enter your South Africa ID Number
- Enter Your Cellphone Number
- Then click ‘Send Pin’
- Follow the prompts to complete the reconsideration of your SRD Grant
Alternatively, you can apply for Sassa reconsideration by calling Sassa on 0800 60 10 11. Select option 3 to speak to the Sassa consultant to lodge your reconsideration request.
Important SASSA SRD Grant Links
- SASSA Status Check – https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- SRD Status Check – https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- SASSA SRD – https://srd.sassa.gov.za/
Appeal srd sassa
Here’s how to submit SRD appeal
- Visit srd.dsd.gov.za
- Click on the green bar that says ‘click here to lodge an appeal or check appeal status‘
- Enter your South African ID number
- Enter your cellphone number
- Click ‘send pin’ and wait for the SMS which will contain the verification pin
- Enter the pin and click ‘submit’
- Select the month you are submitting an appeal for
- Select the drop down arrow and choose the reason for your appeal
- Click ‘submit’