Stellenbosch University Student Portal
Are you trying to figure out how to get to Stellenbosch University Student Portal page? You are in the proper location.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Stellenbosch University grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The Stellenbosch University, SU Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a SU student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The SU student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
The specific objective of using the student portal involves:
- SU Course Registration;
- SU Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your SU Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Viewing your SU transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
How to access the SU students portal
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to http://my.sun.ac.za/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.