Thuthuka Bursary Fund 2023
Thuthuka Bursary Fund is looking for academically strong learners who aspire to become Chartered Accountants. Learners who do exceptionally well in Mathematics and have excellent marks in the other subject to qualify for university entrance may apply.
Successful applicants will be required to sign a contract with both Thuthuka Education and Upliftment Fund (TEUF) and National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) for the purpose of being awarded a bursary.
Thuthuka Bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts.
The funding application is for the 2023 academic year.
Applicants will be considered according to academic performance, National Benchmark Test (NBT) results and financial need as determined by the NSFAS financial means test.
- Your application remains incomplete if:
- The consent form is not signed or
- All required documents are not uploaded.
All fields marked in red are compulsory
Your application is not submitted until you press “SUBMIT”
The closing date for the applications is 31 August 2023
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION – Thuthuka Bursary Fund 2023
- Signed consent form (download it here)
- Applicant’s ID
- Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ ID
- Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ salary slip
- Copies of ID documents of persons dependent on family income
- Final Grade 11 results
- Final Grade 12 results (if completed Grade 12)
- Full university transcript (if already at University)
- University provisional acceptance letter (if you are still in high school).
- TEUF respects your privacy and acknowledge that by submitting your documentation that such will include personal information, which may belong to you, your company and/or others. By submitting your documentation, you are expressly submitting your, your company and/or others personal information to be processed by TEUF, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPI) and/or other relevant data protection laws and regulations.
Accounting, Chartered Accounting
Who Can Apply – Thuthuka Bursary Fund 2023
Students must meet the following minimum criteria: – Completed grade 12 – University pass with a 60% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) – Students must be African or Coloured – Intend on studying a BCom in Accounting – Students must be financially needy and will be assessed using the NSFAS MEANS TEST to confirm financial need.