Tomorrow Trust South Africa Undergraduate Bursary Application 2024
Tomorrow Trust provides comprehensive bursary support, which includes covering costs of the full university fees, accommodation allowance, a living allowance, textbooks, and equipment, and a laptop. In addition to the necessity, Tomorrow Trust provides a unique service to its students. Students are provided much-needed one-on-one monthly psychosocial support that focuses on mental well-being, academic coaching, career guidance and a general sounding board. Students are also signed up for our monthly specialised holistic workshops that focus on critical topics that would set them apart in the working world and in life.
Tomorrow Trust is a non-profit organization based in South Africa, providing support to orphaned and vulnerable children throughout their journey with holistic education-encompassing academics, life skills, self-development and Psycho-Social Support to help balance life aspects on our Students Mental , Physical and Social Wellbeing —thereby empowering them to reach their full potential as self-sustaining and proactive members of the society.
- Applicants must be between 18 – 25 years of age.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Full-Time Undergraduate Degree, Honours Degree .
- Tomorrow Trust does NOT fund Masters and Ph.D. students.
- Applicants must be pursuing a qualification or intending to pursue a qualification at one of the following institutions: WITS, UJ, Stellenbosch, UCT, Rhodes and UP
- Graduates who finished their undergrad between Jan 2020 and Dec 2022.
HOW TO APPLY – Tomorrow Trust South Africa Undergraduate Bursary Application 2024
Please read these notes and instructions carefully before completing the form. Be sure to read every section and ensure that the information you provide is accurate.
- Applications that are incomplete and that include misrepresentations will immediately be disregarded.
- Please ensure that you attach ALL of the Required Documents
- Closing date for application type:
- Tomorrow Trust Undergrad Bursary (2024) closes: Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 12 midday
- Bursary allocation year for application type:
- Tomorrow Trust Undergrad Bursary (2024) will be allocated for the 2024 academic year
- It is your responsibility to apply for entrance for your intended course and university and to ensure that you are able to meet the entrance requirements stipulated for your course.
- Please ensure that you complete all the sections of this application form.
- Please select the correct funding opportunity when completing your application.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail once we have received your application.
- You will be advised if your application is unsuccessful. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interviews.
- Good Luck! If you don’t hear from us within 4 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS – Tomorrow Trust South Africa Undergraduate Bursary Application 2024
Please prepare the following documents:
Please prepare the following documents:
- A Motivation Letter clearly setting out why you have chosen your field of study and how you intend to use it after graduation.
- Certified ID
- Proof of Income (combine into one document/scan for all household members, incl. SASSA & affidavits)
If you’re in matric (2022), also submit the following:
- Grade 11 end-year report (with school stamp)
- Grade 12 term-2 school report (with school stamp)
If you are matriculated or an Undergrad Student at university:
- Latest Official Transcript
- Matric Certificate (certified by commissioner of Oaths or police station)
For applicants under the age of 18, to comply with POPI regulations a signed consent form completed by your parent/legal guardian along with a certified copy of their proof of identity is required.
You can download the guardian consent form by clicking HERE.