Deadline: September 15th 2023.
Trees for Cities London Youth Programme 2023-2024
The Trees for Cities London Youth Programme is a six month interactive project that will run from October to March, involving six in-person training sessions in London parks and greenspaces. We will teach young participants how to plant and protect urban trees and how to inspire other young people to do the same.
This is a fantastic opportunity for personal development and a great way to gain a first hand experience of working in a leading environmental charity, whilst picking up vital arboriculture skills along the way. Perfect for any young person with a keen interest in the environment, who is passionate about joining the fight against the climate crisis and wants to build a greener future for both themselves and future generations.
We’re looking for enthusiastic London based 16-25 year olds to join the Trees for Cities Youth Programme 2023-2024 and get stuck in with planting and protecting urban trees!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Free Tree ID books to help you identify local trees
- A space to connect with other young people through events and fortnightly forum catch ups
- An opportunity to feel empowered to inspire a new generation to take action against the climate crisis!
- Develop knowledge and skills around planning, planting and maintaining urban trees with local communities
- A chance to bring real change to urban areas by working with an environmental charity with both national and global impact