UCLan Blackboard Login
Are you trying to figure out how to get to UCLan Blackboard Login page? You are in the proper location.
The University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) Portal provides secure access to the online learning management system of the college.
In this post, you’ll find information on how to access your UCLan student blackboard portal for undergraduate, graduate, and faculty employees.
What is UCLan Blackboard Learn
Blackboard Learn is the University of Central Lancashire’s online platform and learning management system. Blackboard Learn gives instructors the opportunity to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with Rasmussen’s enrollment and communication systems. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
Benefits of Blackboard Learn
Using Blackboard can be beneficial to both students and faculty members. The platform provides content to students in a central location thereby providing easy access to students and faculty members.
With Blackboard, students can submit assignments electronically and work with various built-in Web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. Additionally, students can also assess their peers and self-assess if projects are designed for such assessment.
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communicating with students
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in Web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assignment
How to Access UCLan Blackboard Login Page
To access the UCLan Blackboard Learn login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- To locate your online course(s) please Log in to Blackboard: https://portal.uclan.ac.uk/
- Use your username and password to log in
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content
How to Login to UCLan Blackboard App
Follow the procedures outlined below to access the UCLan Blackboard app login.
- After reinstalling the app from Google PlayStore or Apple Store, tap the “type your school’s name” text field and enter UCLan
- When the list of UCLan campuses is displayed, tap the University of Central Lancashire.
- Tap Web Login
- On the next page tap, Click here to Login
- Lastly, enter your credentials and tap Login