UCT Student Portal Login
Are you trying to figure out how to get to the UCT Student Portal Login page? You are in the proper location.
A student portal is a term that refers to the login page where students can enter their username and password to receive access to an education organization’s programs as well as other learning-related resources and information.
The portal provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
The University of Cape Town’s UCT student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance. In essence, this article contains details on the official University of Cape Town student portal and its website.
The specific purpose of using the student portal involves the following:
- UCT Course Registration;
- UCT Fees payment;
- Checking your semester results;
- View your UCT Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- View your UCT transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://studentsonline.uct.ac.za/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RECOVER PASSWORD
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
UCT OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
UCT ELEARNING PORTAL LOGIN:
UCT CONTACT ADDRESS
University of Cape Town
- University of Cape Town, Private Bag X3, Rondebosch 7701, South Africa
Contact numbers and UCT switchboard:
- +27 (0)21 650 9111