UJ eLearning LMS Portal
This post contains information on how to gain access to the UJ eLearning LMS Portal also known as E-Learning Management System (LMS).
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) is working to improve learning processes for its students. As a result, it is glad to announce the implementation of a Learning Management System (LMS) that will allow students to attend lectures online, obtain lecture notes, and submit assignments from anywhere and at any time.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the University of Johannesburg (UJ) in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
The following is a guide on how to access UJ eLearning LMS Portal.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to UJ Ulink E-learning Portal https://ulink.uj.ac.za/Default
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
If your modules are on Blackboard, you must monitor messages and complete all activities, assignments, and exams on a frequent basis.
Examine the checklist below to see if there are any places where you still require assistance. Send us your questions in any of the following ways:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log into our online learning support module for students in Blackboard to check out all our support resources and to ask your questions by participating in the discussion forum within the module. Go to uLink (ulink.uj.ac.za) then Blackboard then Organisations (directly below Courses).