UJ uLink Student Portal
Are you trying to figure out how to get to the UJ uLink Student Portal Login page? You are in the proper location.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the University of Johannesburg grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The University of Johannesburg, UJ Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a UJ student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The UJ student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a term that refers to the login page where students can enter their username and password to receive access to an education organization’s programs as well as other learning-related resources and information.
The University of Johannesburg, UJ student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
The specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- UJ Course Registration;
- UJ Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your UJ Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Viewing your UJ transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE UJ STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://ulink.uj.ac.za/Default
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RESET PASSWORD
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
UJ OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
UJ CONTACT ADDRESS
University of Johannesburg