UKZN Email Login
Are you trying to figure out how to get to the UKZN Email Login page? You are in the proper location.
The portal provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content. It also contains the institution’s contact address and the official website. Kindly check below for more details.
The Student Email Login site has been made available by UKZN, the authority of the University of KwaZulu-Natal. The Student Email Login was developed to allow University students to easily register accounts and log in to carry out various academic tasks, such as sending messages and creating student ID accounts.
University of KwaZulu-Natal Email Login
How to use Office 365 email while away from campus
Student e-mail access from off-campus (These settings are for IE and may work for other browsers):
- Go to the http://my.ukzn.ac.za website.
- Click on Login
- Enter Student Number details in the following format: StudentNumber@stu.ukzn.ac.za eg. firstname.lastname@example.org and press Enter.
- You will then receive a pop-up box to enter your login details
- Again, enter Student Number details eg. email@example.com
- Enter your UKZN Lan password (the password you use when logging into a computer in the student Lan)
- Thereafter you will be logged in to your Office365 e-mailbox.