UL Blackboard Portal
The UL Blackboard Portal provides secure access to the online learning management system of the University. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
UL Blackboard Learn
The University of Limpopo’s online platform and learning management system is Blackboard Learn. Blackboard Learn allows educators to create online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and fully connected with Rasmussen’s enrollment and communication systems. Online students can simply locate their orientation, course information, and more resources here.
Advantages of Blackboard Learn
Both students and faculty members can benefit from using Blackboard. The platform organizes content for students in a central area, making it convenient for students and faculty members to access.
Students can use Blackboard to submit assignments electronically and work with a variety of built-in Web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. Students can also analyze their classmates and self-assess if projects are built for such evaluation.
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communicating with students
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in Web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assignment
How to Get to the UL Blackboard Login Page
Follow the steps below to access the UL Blackboard Learn login page.
- To locate your online course(s) please Log in to Blackboard: https://tmlearn.ul.ac.za
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content
App for Blackboard Learn
How to Use the UL Blackboard App
To access the UL Blackboard app login, follow the steps listed below.
- After reinstalling the app, tap the “type your school’s name” text field and enter UL .
- When the list of UL campuses is displayed, tap The University of Limpopo.
- Tap Web Login
- On the next page tap, Click here to Login
- Lastly, enter your credentials and tap Login