UNESCO Young Professional Programme (YPP) 2023 for Namibian Nationals
The UNESCO Young Professional Programme (YPP) is a recruitment initiative aiming to improve the geographical representation, promote gender parity in the Organization at international level. This programme provides talented, highly qualified university graduates and young professionals from non- and under- represented Member States the opportunity to join UNESCO at the early stage of their professional career.
1. Candidate must be 32 years old by 31 December 2023 or younger.
2. Qualification: An advanced university degree (Master’s or équivalent)
3. Submit a covering letter, certified copies of your degrees together with your CV (your CV should be brief, maximum 2 pages).
4. Field required: Education; Natural Sciences; Social and human Sciences; International Cooperation and Development; Human Resources Management; Business Administration; Psychology; Law; Audit; Finance; Accounting; Média; Journalism; Public Information; Cultural Policies and Development; International Relations and Political Sciences.
5. Language: Excellent knowledge of English or French. Knowledge of both working languages is an asset.
6. The selected candidates will be appointed as UNESCO staff members on a regular fixed term contract. Of which the assignment may be either at headquarters (Paris) or Field Office.
7. Probation period: 9 month ( renewal of the contract depend on your performance during the probation period)
Due date for submission: 02 October 2023
Email your application at: NatCom.Secretariat@mheti.gov.na