University of Mpumalanga Student portal (UMP Student portal)
Are you trying to figure out how to get to the University of Mpumalanga Student portal (UMP Student portal) Login page? You are in the proper location.
The University of Mpumalanga student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a UMP student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The UMP login portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
The login page where students enter a username and password to access the programs of an educational institution as well as other learning-related resources and information is known as a student portal.
In order to give students quick access to personal information like tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance, the University of Mpumalanga, UMP student portal can also interface with other systems. This article essentially provides information on the official University of Mpumalanga, UMP student portal, as well as the university’s website.
The specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- UMP Course Registration;
- UMP Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your UMP Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Viewing your UMP transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of your UMP Admission, etc.
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE UMP STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://ienabler.ump.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RESET PASSWORD
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
ELEARNING PORTAL LOGIN:
University of Mpumalanga
- Private Bag X 11283, Mbombela, 1200
- c/o D725 and R40, Riverside, Mbombela,
- South Africa, 1200
- Tel: +27 13 002 0001
- Private Bag X 4011, Siyabuswa, 0472
- Bhekimfundo Drive, Siyabuswa,
- South Africa, 0472
- Tel: +27 13 002 0800