Deadline: 15 September 2023.
University of Sydney International Scholarship (Fully funded) 2023, Australia
Funded by the University of Sydney and valued at up to $129,000 this scholarship provides a living-costs stipend to support outstanding international research students.
How to apply
The University of Sydney International Scholarship runs on the same assessment timeline as the Research Training Program.
- If you wish to commence in Research Period 1 (1st Jan) or Research Period 2 (1st March):
- you must submit your research degree application in September the year prior.
- If you wish to start in Research Period 3 (1st July) or Research Period 4 (1st October):
- you must apply in December, of the year prior.
Please check the below table for exact dates.
Commencing students should select the checkbox to be considered for research scholarships when completing the admission application for your postgraduate research degree. A separate application is not required.
For 2023 awards, the scholarship is valued at $37,207 per annum. The scholarship assists with tuition fees and living costs.
- be a commencing or enrolled international student
- have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.