up student portal
The up student portal s an online portal for students, staff, online applications, and eLearning. This University of Pretoria student portal (UP) provides students with information to help them perform various academic activities.
Benefits of UP Portal
You can use the Portal to access information about:
- Academic calendar
- Admission for online applications
- Application status
- Exam results
- UP course registrations
- Payment of acceptance fees
- Payment of fees
How to access the up student portal
- If you are on the homepage, you can click My UP Login in the top navigation menu. Alternative. you can access the UP portal directly at: https://upnet.up.ac.za/
- You will then need to provide your username and password, you will need to provide your username beginning with ‘u’ – for example u07654321.
- Then click the “Login” button
The ‘u’ username is related to the student number (EMPLID) found on your student card.
By clicking the “Lost (forgotten) password” link and then entering your username (again, the one that starts with “u”), you can reset your UP password if you’ve lost it or forgotten it.
If you are still experiencing any difficulty finding the links you need or logging in, you can log a support call either via email or contact the support Helpdesk – see more information and contact details here: https://www1.up.ac.za/uplogin/faces/log-support-call.jsp
New Student Login For UP Portal
If you are a new University of Pretoria student. To gain access to the portal, you must first establish a New User. To accomplish this:
- Navigate to https://upnet.up.ac.za/
- Click the ‘New User’ button on the login page.
- Provide your Username (beginning with ‘u’ – for example u07654321) and your National ID or Passport number.
- Click the Proceed button.
- Enter a password that meets the minimum validation requirements.
- Choose three questions, which are specific to yourself, and for which the answers to those questions will be something you won’t forget.
- Provide the answers to those questions and click Save.