USEFP Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program 2024 for Pakistan
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) is pleased to announce the 2024 Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program for Pakistan.
The program is intended to promote mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of Pakistan. It provides full-time undergraduate students from Pakistan the opportunity to enrich their education and experience through one semester of full-time, non-degree academic study in the United States.
The program will also expose students to the principles of social responsibility in the United States through a community service component.
Eligibility Criteria – USEFP Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program 2024 for Pakistan
- Pakistani citizens
- Younger than 25 years
- Currently enrolled in a college or university in Pakistan and committed to returning to their home university following the completion of the program
- In their 14th or 15th year of formal education
- Applicants are required to submit current/most recent, and old transcripts with application
- Dual U.S./Pakistani nationals or U.S. permanent residents
- Employees of the Fulbright organization, the U.S. Department of State, or USAID and their spouses, children, dependents, and parents.
- Students in their first or final year of university
Women, people with disabilities, and individuals from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.
- Round-trip airfare
- Tuition and fees
- Housing and meals
- A limited allowance for books
- Accident and sickness coverage
- Monthly maintenance allowance
Application Deadline: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
How to apply – USEFP Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program 2024 for Pakistan
The Global UGRAD-Pakistan program is advertised every year (please check for availability) by September/October. Application form is required to be submitted online. All supporting documents, such as photocopies of transcripts including an explanation of grading scale of university issuing the degree, are to be attached to the online application before submission. Scan copies of all your university attested transcripts must be uploaded online including the most recent transcript.
NOTE: Only selected students will be required to provide Reference Letters and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current academic institution.