Whatsapp Web Login With Phone Number
Are you trying to figure out how to get to the Whatsapp Web Login With Phone Number? You are in the proper location.
With over 1 billion users and growing, WhatsApp is one of the most widely used messaging apps worldwide.
How to use your phone number to log in to WhatsApp Web
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial for using your phone number to sign in to WhatsApp Web:
1. Open up your web browser and go to web.whatsapp.com.
2. On the WhatsApp Web login page, you will see a QR code.
3. Open up the WhatsApp app on your phone and go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
4. Point your phone’s camera at the QR code on your computer screen and scan it.
5. Once the QR code has been scanned, you will be logged in to WhatsApp Web and can start using it!
What to do if your WhatsApp Web login is forgotten.
There are a few things you may take to attempt and retrieve your account if you forget your WhatsApp Web login. To begin with, determine if your browser has any saved passwords or login details. When you do, try logging in with that.
You can attempt to reset your password on the WhatsApp website if you don’t have any stored passwords. Visit the WhatsApp website and select the “Forgot Password” tab to accomplish this. Your phone number will then need to be entered after that.
You’ll get an SMS code after entering your phone number. To reset your password, enter that code on the following page and follow the instructions. If you’re still having issues after making all of these attempts, you can contact WhatsApp support for more help.
Web-based WhatsApp login without a QR code using phone number
The procedure for whatsapp web login with a phone number is really straightforward and easy. If you simply follow these instructions, you can accomplish it without a QR code:
1) Firstly, open the WhatsApp web page on your browser.
2) Now, enter your phone number in the given field without the Country Code. For instance, if your number is +919876543210, then you have to enter only 876543210 in the field.
3) After that, click on the green “Continue” button.
4) Now, you will see a QR code on your screen. Ignore it and click on the “Not now” link given below the QR code.
5) Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your name and profile picture.
6) After entering all the details, click on the green “Continue” button given at the bottom of the page.
7) That’s it! You are now successfully logged into your WhatsApp account and can start chatting with your friends and family members.
I hope this tutorial will help you log in.