www recruitment army mil ng portal 2023-2024
www recruitment army mil ng portal 2023-2024 -The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates of the commencement of online registration for 86 Regular Recruits Intake for trades/non tradesmen and women via https:/recruitment.army.mil.ng.
General Requirements – www recruitment army mil ng portal 2023-2024
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess National Identity Card/NIN slip.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
- Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at 18 Dec 23.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. e.g.
- 11) Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 25 Sep – 20 Oct 23. Shortlisted candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 6 – 19 Nov 23.
Eligibility – www recruitment army mil ng
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- He or she must have a valid means of identification
- Applicant should be a graduate from any recognized institution in Nigeria
- Candidate applying should have either HND, BSc or even Masters
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 27 years old for non-tradesmen/women, and between 18 and 28 years old for tradesmen/women.
- Candidate applying should have at least 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO or NABTAB including English Language and Mathematics.
- Acceptable height for male applicant is 1.8 meters while female applicants should be atleast 1.62 meters.
- Healthwise, applicant must be physically and mentally fit, he or she should not have any critical medical condition. This is because, health condition is critical in performing duties as a soldier.
- Applicant should not have any criminal record, in other words, ex-convicts are to allowed to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION – www army mil ng
Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
Log on to above mentioned link using the username and password.
Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, Print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate
Ensure you bring duly signed copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres
- Tuesday, 10th October 2023.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY.
ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION