ZPC Apprenticeship Program 2024 – 2028: Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) is the leading generator of electricity in Zimbabwe and supplies the bulk of the nation’s electrical power requirements from its five power stations.
APPRENTICESHIP 2024 – 2028
- Boiler making
- Control and Instrumentation
- Diesel Plant Fitting
- Electrical Engineering
- Fitting and Turning
- 5 ‘O’ level passes including English Language, Mathematics, and any Science subject graded C or better. Applicants in possession of ‘A’ level subjects will have an added advantage.
- A clearance letter from the Ministry of Higher Education Apprenticeship Board.
- Applicants interested in Instrumentation and Control must have at least a ‘B’ in Mathematics and any Science subject.
- Certified copies of ID, birth and educational certificates.
- Age limit is 16 to 24 years.
- A duly completed stamped application form (ZPC APPY 01) obtained from ZPC Head Office or its Power Stations in Harare, Bulawayo, Hwange, Kariba and Munyati.
Applications from prospective candidates with envelop clearly stating the discipline should be received not later than 03 November 2023 addressed to:-
The Senior Manager Human ResourcesZimbabwe Power CompanyP.O Box MP274Mount PleasantHARARE
The Senior Manager Human Resources
Zimbabwe Power Company
12th Floor, Megawatt House
44 Samora Machel Avenue
NB: Female students are encouraged to apply.
NB: ZPC’s recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payments to the organization or any of its employees as a way of securing employment. ZPC does not charge or require any form of payment whatsoever for obtaining the application forms for this advert.
NB: THE FORM IS NOT FOR SALE NOR RESALE